Asahisuisan Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Asahisuisan”, “our”, “us”, or “we”) handles personal information of our online visitors (hereinafter referred to as “Users”, “you”, or “Customers”) according to the following policies.
・Handling Personal Information
- 1. We will manage user’s personal information appropriately and safely. We will not disclose, loan or transfer personal information to any third-party without the approval of the user, unless under special circumstances. However, this does not apply when required to do so by law, or any other legal obligations.
・Acquisition and Use of Personal Information
- Asahisuisan, when collecting user’s personal information, will use said information appropriately and fairly while complying with laws related to the protection of personal information, government agencies’ guidelines, and internal regulations.
- Asahisuisan will use the acquired personal information only to the extent necessary for the purposes listed below.
（1）To answers or reply to messages or inquiries
（2）Administers contacting and or managing the employment screening and or selection,
- Asahisuisan will not use the acquired personal information for any purpose other than the above two purposes without the consent of the applicant unless required by law.
・Safety provisions regarding personal information
- Asashisuisan has established a person responsible for all personal information in order to ensure the protection of personal information.
- Asahisuisan will strive to educate employees, raise their awareness of personal information protection, and provide necessary and appropriate supervision so that personal information can be safely managed.
・Correction of personal information
- Asahisuisan will promptly respond to requests from the user for disclosure, correction, deletion, etc. of their personal information.
- If you have any inquiries or requests regarding personal information, please contact our office.
General Affairs Department 03−6633−4111
（7:30AM – 4:00PM *Closed depends on Wholesale Calendar）
・Deletion and discard of personal information
- Asahisuisan will promptly delete or discard the personal information if the purpose of “Acquisition and Use of Personal Information” is achieved or under the user’s request.
- Please note that we are unable to answer any questions regarding recruitment selection. In principle, documents such as resumes and curriculum vitae that have been provided for recruitment will not be returned and will be discarded.
・Private Policy Revisions
While complying with Japan’s laws and other standards that apply to personal information that we hold, we will review the content of this policy and strive to improve it.